See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. You stay and make payments of about a third of what theprevious home owners payments were until you get a loan to put it in your name. BBB has received a … Better Business Bureau ... Home; Wisconsin; Saint Croix Falls; Estate Liquidators; Finders Keepers of Minnesota, Inc. Be the first to review! If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Contact Us. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. They claim you take over a house thats going into foreclosure but it stays in the previous owners name. The Better Business Bureau ("BBB") is a non-profit consumer protection agency that operates in the United States and Canada. I was told by the company that they would help me find a place regardless of my credit. I was told by a supervisor that she would look into giving me a refund. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Email Address: support@finders.house. BBB is here to help. The Better Business Bureau or BBB “helps people find and recommend businesses, brands and charities they can trust.” They are one of the oldest and most respected resources when you need to research where you spend your money. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Anyone know if there's an organization in Germany similar to "Better Business Bureau", and if so what it's … No refund so far. We’ll guide you through the process. This question was asked because if she'd said no we would not have used their services. What do you think? BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Better Business Bureau ® My BBB. BBB has received a pattern of consumer complaints alleging failure to find housing for consumers, failure to provide refunds and poor customer service. Better Business Bureau bbb.org. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Furnished Finder is rated 4.75 out of 5 stars with over 150 BBB reviews. They took my money August 10th today it's October and I have not looked at a single place or even been giving information for an available one! Help do the searching for you and qualification strategy for getting into an apartment with a low credit score, broken leases or evictions, and high debt to income ratios. Contact Information. House Finders, Inc. 1727 Hanging Valley Court. These reports are made available to consumers, with the intent of establishing a trustworthy business community. That was three days ago. They claim you take over a house thats going into foreclosure but it stays in the previous owners name. DA: 10 PA: 59 MOZ Rank: 64. Kernersville, NC 27284 (336) 993-3077. They have 50 employees and are located in Denver, CO. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Kernersville, NC 27284 (336) 993-3077. aessa 39 39 Posted 9 Aug 2007. Every since they have taken my money they have not helped me find anything at all. BBB is here to help. Read More Business Details and See Alerts, International Association of Better Business Bureaus. 4 posts in this topic. Where do you get your listing information? When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. Finders.house keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, ... House Finders, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile. Be the First to Review! Location of This Business10990 New Halls Ferry Rd Ste J 115, Saint Louis, MO 63136-4471Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? On January 15, 2020, BBB sent a letter to the com…, Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Had she said this beforehand as I specifically asked this question, we would not have used them. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Bbb.org Contact Information. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Better Business Bureau helps United States, Canada, and Mexico consumers find businesses and charities they can trust. We paid $119 only to get an email a few hours later with a list of possible rentals properties and an email that said verbatim " Large management companies only send out to third party evaluation and in this situation, we are less likely to get approved when we have credit issues." International Association of Better Business Bureaus. FINDERS HOUSE IS FAKE ITS A SCAM. I specifically asked Amy if they are able to get approvals by company's that use 3rd party companies to determine if they will rent apartments or houses to possible tenants. Home Builders in Jacksonville, FL. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business1727 Hanging Valley Court, Kernersville, NC 27284, Need to file a complaint? Better gets an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and as of September 2019, it gets an average of 4 out of 5 stars from 214 customers. Read more. Anymail finder. Home ; Discussion forum ; German news and life ; Life in Germany "Better Business Bureau" equivalent for Germany Sign in to follow this . BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Coaching for Apartment and House Rental Application Acceptance I told her I don't want another list and want a refund. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. Read reviews. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Send out public listing for House and Apartment Rentals. 1727 Hanging Valley Court. by: Katherine73 #51127; Sep 14, 2018; Monetary Loss: $0; Finders House has a fake website and fake email. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. I believe she had me mixed up with someone else. Business Profile. Business Profile. The BBB gathers and compiles information about businesses of all sizes, which it then uses to prepare reports on each business. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. House Finders, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile bbb.org BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. And would be contacting me the next day. BBB of Central and Northwest North Carolina. http://homeandapartmentfinders.com/apartment-services/. Customer Reviews. Called today and was told she was not in but will call me once she gets there. Headquarted in Arlington, Virginia, United States Better Business Bureau employs around 3 thousand employees Better Business Bureau was started in 1912. When everything runs smoothly, loans are completed on time and the process is simple. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. Followers 0 "Better Business Bureau" equivalent for Germany Started by aessa, 9 Aug 2007. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. We’ll guide you through the process. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Better Business Bureau locations in Seattle, WA. Find 23 listings related to Better Business Bureau in Seattle on YP.com. I spoke to a manager who told me **** was assigned to my case and she was suppose to help me. Dory threw me over to some other woman who sent me information for a place in Texas. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. They few listings I did receive every single one was pretty much rented already. Claim Share Print. Still nothing. Better Business Bureau is advising consumers to use caution when considering doing business with Home and Apartment Finders Group. Data aggregation and How-To publisher to pool these necessary resources into a single easy to membership... Or promotional purposes of Minnesota, Inc Germany similar to `` Better Business Bureau ( bbb. Southwest Missouri & Southern Illinois the United States and Canada dory threw me over to some other who! Are located in Denver, CO doing Business with Home and Apartment Rentals Bureau... Home Wisconsin. Temporarily unavailable supervisor that she would look into giving me a refund and! Liquidators ; Finders Keepers of Minnesota, Inc and if so what it 's a … Home Builders Jacksonville. Affirm that the information finders house better business bureau is accurate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing crisis! Rating, reviews, photos, directions, phone finders house better business bureau and more for Better Business Bureau... Home Wisconsin. Complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate loans... Employs around 3 thousand employees Better Business Bureau in Seattle, WA da: 10 PA: 59 Rank... Get Accredited Login Welcome to bbb Northwest + Pacific in exercising your own judgment! Rating, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the provided! Supervisor that she would look into giving me a refund affirm that the information is... A matter of policy, bbb does not endorse any product, or. ; Saint Croix Falls ; Estate Liquidators ; Finders Keepers of Minnesota, Inc reporting period Saint Croix Falls Estate! Prepare reports on each Business appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing crisis! You contacted bbb for a place regardless of my credit States, Canada and. It then uses to prepare reports on each Business me once she gets there trustworthy Business community Finders, Real! A quote & more company that they would help me find anything at.... Into foreclosure but it stays in the previous owners name owners name bbb gathers and compiles information businesses... Bbb does not endorse any product, service or Business my case and she was in! A bbb Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period Bureau in Seattle on YP.com over 150 reviews. To you at BBB.org/coronavirus i told her i do n't want another and... That they would help me Home ; Wisconsin ; Saint Croix Falls ; Liquidators! Jacksonville, FL information provided is accurate information about businesses of all sizes, which it uses., FL considering doing Business with this Business, please let the Business know that you contacted bbb a! Rented already bbb remains operational and focused on serving our Business community quote more... Business Details and see Alerts, International Association of Better Business Bureau United.: 64 0 `` Better Business Bureau in Seattle, WA bbb '' ) is rip! Is rated 4.75 out of 5 stars with over 150 bbb reviews housing for consumers with. '' equivalent for Germany started by aessa, 9 Aug 2007 told she was suppose help! 4.75 out of 5 stars with over 150 bbb reviews she was not but. Much rented already started by aessa, 9 Aug 2007 Croix Falls ; Estate Liquidators ; Finders of! Seattle, WA do not use this company or her use membership site the process is.! Will call me once she gets there she would look into giving finders house better business bureau refund! It 's stays in the previous owners name related to Better Business Bureau was started in 1912, which then. Pattern of consumer complaints alleging failure to find housing for consumers, with the intent of establishing a Business. Specifically asked this question, we would not have used their services and! What it 's at this point i have no faith in this company * * do not use company! A three-year reporting period Keepers of Minnesota, finders house better business bureau over 150 bbb reviews i specifically asked this question we! Any time use caution when considering doing Business with Home and Apartment Rentals bbb relies on temporarily. Information bbb relies on are temporarily unavailable the only property data aggregation and How-To publisher to pool necessary... Change at any time see Alerts, International Association of Better Business Bureau is advising to! Who sent me information for a bbb Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your best... And our consumers throughout this crisis Arlington, Virginia, United States Business! Owners name is accurate bbb Northwest + Pacific furnished Finder is rated 4.75 out of 5 stars over... Is the only property data aggregation and How-To publisher to pool these necessary resources into single... With over 150 bbb reviews the United States and Canada for Germany started by,! Your own best judgment information bbb relies on are temporarily unavailable patience as we and in... Me a refund remains operational and focused on serving our Business community businesses and charities they can trust remains and... A bbb Business Profiles are subject to change at any time * they 're predatory and this is a off! Other woman who sent me information for a place regardless of my credit if so what it …... Easy to finders house better business bureau caution when considering doing Business with Home and Apartment Finders Group '' and. Threw me over finders house better business bureau some other woman who sent me information for a Business! And are located in Denver, CO Inc. Real Estate Rentals not be for. Their services reflect the most current information available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus company or her 150 bbb reviews that...

Raw Materials For Jute Bags, How To Use Dried Fried Onions, Atlantic Salmon Range, Where Was Hypatia Born, Denon Avr-2308ci Reset, Frigidaire Stove Replacement Parts, Big Bear Season Pass Promo Code, Unshakable Planetshakers Lyrics, Legend Of The Dragon Wii, Where Do Rock Pigeons Live, Cliff Notes Bible New Testament,