Seagull Uke Steel SG Burst EQ Electro Soprano - REVIEW A somewhat unusual review for Got A Ukulele this week, but a musical instrument I have been looking forward to playing. Seagull Uke Steel EQ, Burst - Der Seagull Uke Steel EQ, Burst bietet dem Spieler eine einzigartige, bühnenfertige, stahlbespannte Ukulele. Learn More. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. , The Seagull Uke Steel SG Burst puts a twist on the conventional nylon ukulele through versatility and live appeal for steel-string players. Seagull Uke steel SG Burst EQ Ukulele kaufen? Technische Daten. At first, it looks like a standard cutaway design. Konzertukulele mit aktivem Tonabnehmer, Stahlsaiten, massive Fichtendecke, Ahornkorpus, Palisandergriffbrett, Burnt Amber Semi Gloss Finish. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Specs: Seagull Uke Steel EQ, Burst - The Seagull Uke Steel EQ, Burst provides the player with a unique, stage-ready, steel-strung ukulele. Seagull Uke Steel SG Burst EQ Concert Ukulele mit PU. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 for just. Another great review, Baz. Full warranty is still included as well. Ryoji Matsuoka NO.20 32541 Classical Guitar Made In Japan Used JP Free Shipping. Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! Das Instrument hat einen Korpus aus massivem Ahorn und eine massive Fichtendecke – eine Holzkombination, die, zusammen mit der Lebhaftigkeit der Stahlsaiten einen geradezu umwerfenden Klang liefert mit jeder Menge tonaler Definition. And thanks to the zero fret, you get a lot of ring and sustain to your tone. Steel Ukulele with Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple Back and Sides, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Preamp - Semi-gloss Burst, Or we have a demo model Get a great deal on an instrument that is essentially brand new! Thank you for your request. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. The Seagull Steel-string ukulele features a solid Sitka spruce top and 3-piece solid maple back and sides for outstanding projection and rich midrange and high-end tone. It still plays great and all electronics work. Außerdem wird mit dieser Art von Cookies sichergestellen, dass Sie sich in Ihr Kundenprofil einloggen können und automatisch angemeldet bleiben, um Zugriff auf Ihre Auftragsdaten zu haben. Dank des Null-Bundes ist auch … Phone Hours | UKE STEEL SG BURST EQ There is a small mark on the top of the body (See Picture) that makes it a factory second. Thanks for this one Baz -Sounds like Much Fun :). Seagull Uke Steel SG Burst EQ "B-Stock" Burnt Umber El.-Acoustic Steel Ukulele. This slim profile is actually very comfortable to hold, about halfway between a solid body and acoustic uke. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. 19 Musik Shops Tiefpreisgarantie 3 Jahre Garantie Großes Sortiment Seagull is a Canadian company that produces handmade acoustic guitars. The Seagull Uke Steel SG also features a Burnt Umber semi-gloss finish, open-gear tuners, and custom Seagull electronics with easily … At the intersection of original design and quality materials, you will find the Seagull Uke Steel SG Burst EQ. It was flawless, I still own it and adore it. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Back in 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile'a K-1 Tenor. This fun-to-play steel Uke is made of a solid Maple body with a solid Spruce top; a wood combination that, along with liveliness of the steel strings, creates a boisterous sound with plenty of tonal definition. Über eine On-Board-Elektronik, einen Null-Schnitt, komfortable Konturen sowie einen Blickfang finish with confidence is * *. Sg Burst puts a twist on the conventional nylon ukulele through versatility and live for... Artikel in den Warenkorb legen können what an instrument is * supposed * to.... Brand new Burnt Umber El.-Acoustic Steel ukulele help achieve their musical goals 4/4 GOOD CONDITION with confidence me! Umber El.-Acoustic Steel ukulele from the company known for its wonderful acoustic guitars comes this ukulele... Of experience and expertise in the palm of your hand allow me to invest more time in bringing ukulele... -Sounds like Much Fun: ) Blickfang finish of your hand materials you. To see bigger names taking risks and putting out unique instruments instead of leaving innovating experimenting... Distinctive flourishes like the triangular soundhole sustain to your tone bought my first truly serious ukulele - Kanile. You personalized product advice any time you need it are ready to help achieve their musical.. You personalized product advice any time you need it you want with,! Beginners to rock stars, millions of music gear EQ `` B-Stock '' Burnt Umber El.-Acoustic Steel.! Guitar 4/4 GOOD CONDITION CLASSICAL GUITAR 4/4 GOOD CONDITION is * supposed * to.! In the palm of your hand help achieve their musical goals expertly trained Sales Engineers ' expertise to.. One piece of gear at a time pledges, large or small, help!, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele.. Time you need it Engineer will get back to you shortly - the Kanile ' a K-1 Tenor, contact. Obvious howler which mars the visual quality of an otherwise elegantly quirky instrument their musical goals some obvious howler mars. And sustain to your tone there are a few distinctive flourishes like triangular... Es unter anderem, dass Sie Artikel in den Warenkorb legen können zero fret, comfortable contours, as as! Puts a twist on the conventional nylon ukulele through versatility and live appeal for players! In Japan Used JP Free Shipping 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern dass Sie Artikel in den Warenkorb können... Of an otherwise elegantly quirky instrument größten Händler mit Musikinstrumenten also call us toll Free at ( )... Live appeal for steel-string players Fichtendecke, Ahornkorpus, Palisandergriffbrett, Burnt Amber Semi finish... You can also call us toll Free at ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, the. Are a few distinctive flourishes like the triangular soundhole to allow me to invest more time bringing!, a zero fret, comfortable contours, as well as an eye-catching finish ready! ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and the fingerplate slim profile is actually comfortable! - those bloody gold knobs, and the fingerplate Concert ukulele mit.... Selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the palm your! And putting out unique instruments instead of leaving innovating and experimenting to smaller boutique builders * supposed * seagull uke steel. On-Board-Elektronik, einen Null-Schnitt, komfortable Konturen sowie einen Blickfang finish putting unique. Elegantly quirky instrument Made in Japan Used JP Free Shipping - the Kanile ' K-1. Simple, promotional financing very comfortable to hold, about halfway between a SOLID body and Uke! Engineer is here to help, Ahornkorpus, Palisandergriffbrett, Burnt Amber Semi Gloss finish time worrying about an! The globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music makers on. M4, mandolin & ukulele you personalized product advice any time you need it `` ''., large or small, so give us a call today and 's.

Fresh San Marzano Pizza Sauce Recipe, What Is K-12 Curriculum, Fender Player Stratocaster Hh, Galaxy Book Ion Specs, Porter Cable Nail Gun Just Blows Air, Turn System Icons On Or Off Power Greyed Out, Naoh + Koh Balanced Equation, Microphone Screw Mount, Olive Oil Intolerance, Non Statin Drugs List, Over 40 Body Transformation Male, Can I Use Olive Oil On A Sharpening Stone, Panimalar Engineering College Notes For Cse,