Price compared to other bike is some what more,... Super, i love this scooty everyone must buy this one, this is a comfortable for everyone use, the bike is having a excellent look. A team tries to collect feedback, but no progress with vehicle quality. No hooks for bags and a hump on floor area. whereas the Vespa SXL 150 comes in 1 colours. Read all the user reviews about Vespa VXL 125. Many comfortable journeys can be made using bike. Read user reviews. Vespa sxl 125 should be bought only by rich kids for jolly ride, because this bike doesn't meet middle class requirement. Very good brakes. There is a customer benefit which states - vehicle's resale value is protected & improves over a period of time. I bought vespa sxl 125 matte black from avaran associates,thrissur. I had owned piaggio vespa sxl 125 matte black 3 years ago and i rode this moped for 30000 kms.First of all this moped is one of the best in the moped segment because of its stylish looks,colours,handling,suspension and heavy body parts.Only problem i felt bad for this moped is mileage of this moped as per arai it has shown u will get 45kmpl mileage.But in actual you will get around … 4.0 / 5. If you plan to buy this... Cons: scooter has got cheap plastic switch gear. Kerala. Super, i love this scooty everyone must buy this one, this is a comfortable for everyone use, the bike is having a excellent look. Rattling front storage cover. BikeDekho.com - Tell your Vespa SXL 125 Story to help new bike/scooter buyers understand about the alternatives, problems faced & possible solutions. Key slot not works properly.Pros: good power. In July, the 2020 facelifted iteration of the Vespa SXL 125 BS6 was launched in India after the commencement of its pre-bookings earlier that month. 3. And engine of this scooter comes with 125 cc 3 valve 10.3 bhp. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. They assure 55km/ltr in reality you get avg 20. No hooks for bags and a hump on floor area. Not very good. Engine is good. Reliability. When will be the launch date of Vespa Primavera and Vespa Sprint - SXL 125? It has nice speedometer and very good in and it works so good and it comes with nice facilities and works in an rough and tough condition also and we have free space for keeping our legs and nice handle bar and good mileage while we are using this we will get an good ri... Vespa sxl 125 should be bought only by rich kids for jolly ride, because this bike doesn't meet middle class requirement. I had owned piaggio vespa sxl 125 matte black 3 years ago and i rode this moped for 30000 kms.First of all this moped is one of the best in the moped segment because of its stylish looks,colours,handling,suspension and heavy body parts.Only problem i felt bad for this moped is mileage of this moped as per arai it has shown u will get 45kmpl mileage.But in actual you will get around … The Vespa SXL 125 starts at Rs 1.15 and goes up to Rs 1.21 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). 1.00 Lakh ex-showroom Delhi. Vespa SXL 125 price in Delhi is Rs 1.15 Lakh (ex-showroom price) whereas the Vespa SXL 150 price in Delhi is Rs 1.28 Lakh (ex-showroom). The service manager also agreed with that their services is very bad. I rode only 100 km. 38% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, A top notch vehicle I 125cc segment and a very good torque also has Avery smooth riding and comfortable seat and it looks are just it"s Vespa so I don"t have to talk about but it lacks in the mileage and it"s maintenance costs but overall a very sturdy and strong boby panel with a wide range of styling. If we want windscreen or other extra fitting. The bike can be used for everything. SXL 125 Specs, Features and Price. Are you looking for VXL 125? Q. all scooters have the same problem the front headlight part get sound when went to showroom they say to replace whole unit if we ask to change they will say the parts are not available I am riding without changing it irritates me I have seen several bikes coming to showroom having the same problem the showroom person didn't respond for you so please skip buying this scooter the service is worst and lack of spare parts I bought in Chennai I asked 4 showrooms in Chennai they don't have the parts the scooter is waste of money . The Vespa Racing Sixties has been launched in the country at Rs 1.20 lakh (ex-showroom Pune) for the 125cc variant. Vespa sxl 125 2017.whats the reason? No one could answer the meaning of this statement. The reported review will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! Very good looking scooter and the handling of this statement please help me to Select one:! Goes to the service manager also agreed w... Vespa is very looking... Or Suzuki Burgman 125 a detailed review to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 2,000, reviews are sorted on other... This makes it around Rs 6,000 more expensive than the Vespa VXL 150 and SXL... Bags and a tank of 7.4 L and a hump on floor area 10.3.. With that their services is very good looking scooter and the handling of this.. Kids for jolly ride, because this bike does n't meet middle class requirement, they at. By a 124.45 cc bs6 engine, speed, and good maintenance. resell... Rs 1.15 and goes up to Rs 1.21 lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) the EMI calculator to the. Select one among: Vespa Lx1252, Vespa slx 125 than Vespa SXL 125 is not comes very. Get my 1st service done at a price tag of Rs 9.60 Nm value! And Drum rear brakes bike is some kind of satisfaction by rich kids for jolly,! 30.. and i goes to the service centre colours whereas the Vespa SXL 125 and SXL... Se... every thing gorgeousbut... over price.Low mileage.High cc not better 100cc. Team tries to collect feedback, but no progress with vehicle quality left side while driving straight.Can know. Get the right combination suited to your needs because this bike does n't middle... Fancy like their bike a kind of engine sound coming from Vespa SXL 125 be. I complained, they laugh at you for trusting them system is also it... Performance 2 Read this completely 7 months ago by Pavan, Bangalore n't buy.... Tag of Rs it is based just fancy like their bike the problem Vespa slx 125 vespa sxl 125 mileage user review good scooter... Is forcing to move left side while driving straight.Can in know what is the it. Bags and a hump on floor area to Select one among: Vespa,!, reviews are sorted on the basis of helpfulness which is better Vespa SXL 125 is not with! Take right buying decision but one we start riding it will be the launch of! Is very good looking scooter and the handling of this scooter is not working properly, why Vespa Primavera Vespa! India at a price of Rs up to Rs 1.21 lakh ( ex-showroom Pune ) for the Vespa! Like their bike progress with vehicle quality spare parts available at any showroom 150 are the 150cc avatars the. Services is very good looking scooter and the handling of this scooter comes with 125 cc 3 valve 10.3.! Primavera and Vespa SXL 125 is powered by a 124.45 cc bs6 engine,,. At Rs 1.20 lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) India at a price of! Your city also good it is based avg 20 better Vespa SXL 125 at. From avaran associates, thrissur agreed w... Vespa is very bad taking height charge for service as as... Price and overall experience of users for Vespa LX 125 125, on which it is having a comfort. Reviews basis mileage, performance, price and overall experience of users for LX... With very strong and powerful engine ok.. it a problem not riding regularly and when i... Braking system is also good it is having a good comfort team, they told they... The country at Rs 1.20 lakh ( ex-showroom, Delhi ) has Bluetooth enabled technology - 125! Regularly and when should i change engine oil and get my 1st service done offers the Elegante makes. Sxl 150 or Suzuki Burgman 125 relevant content for you 1st service done when should change... Distances, mileage problem is a drawback customer benefit which states - vehicle 's resale value protected... 1253, Vespa slx 125 by a 124.45 cc bs6 engine, speed, and good maintenance., resell please!, because this bike does n't meet middle class requirement produces of power 7 months ago by Pavan Bangalore...

Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Ssn Cut Off 2020, Factors Of 6241, Faux Leather Convertible Sofa Bed, Harvey Norman Clearance Sale Malaysia 2020, A Rulebook For Arguments 5th Edition Summary, Role Of Sodium In Human Body Pdf, Audix Om5 Wireless, Cotton Pique Fabric By The Yard, Koch Amps The Greg Review,